CHC Membership Benefits
Why Join CHC?
- The Colorado Horse Contact newsletter keeps you current on the state of the horse industry in Colorado and across the nation.
- Professional lobbyists promote your equine interests at the State Capitol .
- Legislative and regulatory updates help you make informed decisions.
- Listing in the CHC Membership Directory puts your business in the public eye.
- Horse industry business discounts improve your bottom line.
- Target your marketing efforts with access to membership mailing lists
- Discount on "Equine Liability" signs.
- Equestrian trails activities.
- Voting rights in the Colorado Horse Council .
And even more!*
- $1 million Equine Excess Personal Liability Insurance*. » FAQ's
- Other Horse-related insurance products available to members through Equisure, Inc.
- Rocky Mountain Horse Expo tickets (Grounds Admission).
- LegalShield Product - Click for more information
- CHC Recognition Program.
- Website listing on www.ColoradoHorseCouncil.com .
- Directory listing as a Membership Boarding Stable Manager.
- Colorado Horse Council Member Referral Program (for non-profit members).
(*according to the type of membership chosen. Insurance coverage covers a calendar year from January 1st to December 31st regardless of date/time during that year the CHC Membership was purchased. CHC membership dues cover a 12-month period, from a date and time that you pay your membership dues for 12 months.)
Abila Login Instructions
Colorado Horse Council Members
As a member of Colorado Horse Council, you receive grounds admission tickets to the Rocky Mountain Horse Expo. There is a membership table set up at the entrance (south lobby of the Hall of Education building) to the Horse Expo. Please bring your membership card to that table where you will receive your tickets based on your membership and membership type.
All information that is privileged to the members of the Colorado Horse Council will be posted securely inside here. This is a FREE access area, but requires that you be a "CHC Member" in good standing. Once your information is verified, you will be notified via email that your account is active. At that time you will be able to access this area.
If you would like to become a CHC member or need to renew your membership:
Please click here to JOIN or RENEW your membership online
Click here to print membership form for mailing
New accounts MUST be created by selecting "CREATE ONLINE ACCOUNT" below and filling out the
form completely. Access is usually verified in 2 business days.