Places to Stay
2018 Host Hotel
Guests are asked to call Marriott Reservations at (800) 321-2211 or (303) 333-3303 on or before Wednesday, February 21, 2018 to make their sleeping room reservations. Please identify yourself as part of the Colorado Horse Council group staying at the Courtyard Denver Stapleton.
All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card.
Drury Inn & Suites Denver Stapleton
4550 North Central Park Blvd
Stapleton, CO 80238
Group room rates include the following for overnight guests:
· Free Hot Breakfast – Start every day with make-your-own Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, KELSO+BROS® coffee and more. Free hot breakfast is served daily from 6–9:30 a.m. on weekdays and 7–10 a.m. on weekends.
· Free Evening Drinks and Snacks* – Join us from 5:30–7 p.m. every evening to enjoy free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback®. We feature a rotating menu of hot food, beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks.
· Free Wi-Fi Throughout the Hotel – Get the score, check your social networks or email family members from anywhere in the hotel – for free!
· Free Soft Drinks and Popcorn – Complimentary freshly-popped popcorn and a refreshing beverage are available each evening for a great nighttime snack!
· On-Site Facilities – Take advantage of the business center, fitness center or pool while you’re away from home. Print your boarding pass, finish a presentation or check e-mail in our business centers.
METHOD OF RESERVATIONS
Reservations will be made by: Individual Call-In.
Individual Call-In reservations can be made by reserving online, go to www.druryhotels.com, then enter Group number of 2333176. Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to the Group number of 2333176.
Individual reservations must be cancelled prior to 12:00 p.m. on the confirmed date of arrival in order to avoid a fee equal to one night’s room rate plus tax. We require a valid credit card and photo ID to be presented at check in. Check In Time: 3:00 p.m. Check Out Time: 11:00 a.m. Arrangements may be made for baggage storage with the Hotel’s front desk staff.
Reservations by attendees must be received on or before Wednesday, February 14, 2018 (the “Cutoff Date”). After the Cutoff Date, Hotel will release the unreserved rooms for general sale. Reservations received after the Cutoff Date will be confirmed on a space-available basis at prevailing rates.